The historic east wing houses four Historic Parlours. That part of the Castle is the place with best impression of the spirit of the XVIII century. Renovated with utmost diligence and attention to detail, with consultancy from historical building conservator, chambers and corridors, original wooden floors, stucco work and ornaments make up an exclusive setting, a prestigious place to hold a meeting.
- Two parlours are enclosed by an enclave, ideal for in camera, English-style or club-style receptions
- Two open parlours are perfect for elegant big parties, cocktail parties, family gatherings or business meetings.
- One of the parlours has a direct exit to the patio and the bridge leading directly to the castle gardens
- Natural light, coming in through wide and bright windows overlooking the English park, lights up elegant interiors.
- Reconstructed fire and decorations as well as the interior design that stays in harmony with the architecture, all make up a sublime character of all the four chambers.
- Thanks to the fact that the whole space may be connected, we can organize a smart reception in a truly palatial style.